Sunday, March 4, 2018

Autism Mother Katharine Cukier Calls Out Trudeau Liberals and Miriam Foundation for Betrayal of Autistic Children, Adults and Their Families

Katharine Cukier is the mother of an autistic son in Quebec who has called out the Trudeau Liberal Government  for donating $20,000,000 to for 2 organizations, one in Quebec and one in BC to "HELP" Canadians Impacted by Autism by paying for two "autism resource" web sites.  I agree with Ms Cukier. 

As a parent autism advocate I have advocated for early evidence based autism intervention, autism trained teachers and teacher aides and autism specific learning placement options and adult autism residential care and treatment.  I have asked my son's alleged MP Matt DeCourcey several times if the Trudeau government will be implementing the #WPG2016 E-03 Policy Resolution Medicare Coverage for the Treatment of Autism which was passed with strong support by the Liberal membership in Winnipeg in 2016 but he has not had the common decency to answer my question. 

Visit  Katharine Cukier's  Facebook page for her series of powerful comments on the falsehoods and betrayal of autistic persons and their families by the Miriam Foundation and the federal government.

You offer me a $10 million dollar website, when the best outcome for my son with autism is to DIE before me? Give me a fucking break. Totally unacceptable.
ttps://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/27/1396511/0/en/Pacific-Autism-Family-Network-and-Miriam-Foundation-Receive-Federal-Funding-to-Help-Canadians-Impa...
See More

1 comment: