Thursday, June 11, 2020

PM Justin Trudeau has refused to act on the Liberal Party of Canada's National Autism Commitments



PM Justin Trudeau has refused to act on the Liberal 
Party of Canada's National Autism Commitments

Today I received a Summer Survey from the  Liberal Party of Canada. After answering the specific questions posed in the survey I answered the open question the survey offered essentially stating what action I would like to see the Liberal Party of Canada Pursue.  This was my response:

I have advocated for 20 years for a National Autism Strategy alongside fellow parents of children with severe autism disorders and Liberals such as Andy Scott.  In Winnipeg in 2016 the National Liberal Party passed a Medicare for Autism Treatment resolution.  ACT ON IT! 

The survey was part of a funding drive by the Liberal Party of Canada asking persons participating to contribute money to the Party.  I refuse to provide a single penny to the Liberal Party of Canada.  They campaigned in 2015 on a National Autism Strategy and made a commitment (Matt DeCourcy here in Fredericton) to enact a National Autism Strategy if elected, they  passed WPG2016 Resolution calling for Medicare Coverage for Autism .... they have done nothing on either commitment.  In fact in April 2017 PM Trudeau visited Fredericton and when I received the microphone to ask a question he waved me off like a coward!

The  Liberal Party of Canada refused to fulfill its autism commitments.

The  Liberal Party of Canada can not be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment