Thursday, April 8, 2021

Conor has autism, ID and epilepsy and a great smile but not a COVID Vaccination



                 
Conor has autism, ID and epilepsy and a great smile but not a COVID Vaccination

Conor's health and safety is at risk from lack of COVID vaccine and it is the government's fault. The WSJ reported 2 months ago, based on 2 studies, that persons with Downs and autism were more than 2 times as likely to die from COVID as persons generally. NB has responded by making Downs a priority group for vaccination and that is a good thing. They have not done the same for autism though. My son has profound autism, developmental challenges and epilepsy. He is not in ANY priority grouping for vaccine shots. .... I have not been able to get him an appointment for a shot and that to me is pure ignorance that places my son's safety at risk.





1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited to tell the public that I and my Husband health have been permanently restore from HSV by Dr Agbomina . my husband and i had HSV for years but everyone told us that there was no cure to it and every doctor we contacted failed to cure us until I contacted Dr Agbomina , he recommended herbal medicine for my husband and I and we're both Negative now, this is the greatest testimony I have shared and i am so happy that we're normal now. You can contact Dr Agbomina via his WhatsApp +234(805)049-5479 for any other Disease of infection, You can reach him and get fast response from him on his email: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete