Sunday, March 28, 2021

I am NOT surprised the Justin Trudeau "Liberal" Government has Failed Canadians on COVID Vaccine Supplies

COVID Vaccine shortage in Canada. Are you surprised? 

Personally I am not surprised that Canada is suffering a COVID vaccine shortage. COVID vaccine supplies are a national and international matter not a provincial matter. PM Trudeau has been slow to recognize that reality.  He has been stuck on a health care is provincial slogan.  Tommy Douglas notwithstanding.


Photo of PM Justin Trudeau Above by Harold L Doherty, January 17, 2017

The federal government of Justin Trudeau  has shown disdain for the health care needs of Canadians.  It has simply ignored the Winnipeg 2016 resolution of the Liberal Party of Canada which called for Medicare Coverage for Autism treatment.  At a meeting in Fredericton on January 17, 2017 PM Trudeau did a 360 around the room pointing at persons seeking to ask questions.  He came to my direction and pointed at me and I was handed a mike by a local Liberal Party person who was assisting but  as soon as I got the mike Trudeau waved me off and I took the picture above when he turned away. I was told by friends present that he probably waved me off after getting a message from his local people that I would want to question him on autism.  

Last year, Feb 13, 2020,  I received a reply from an officer in the PM Office which among other things emphasized that health care is a provincial matter.  

COVID Vaccine shortage in Canada under the Trudeau government? No surprise here.

Prime Minister/Premier Ministre PM@pm.gc.ca

Thu, Feb 13, 2020, 1:40 PM
 to mePatricia
Dear Mr. Doherty:

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

I would first like to express my sincere regret that your concern about this serious issue is related to your family's personal experience. Quite understandably, the situation involving your son Conor is a matter of great concern, not only to you, but to all members of your family.

As you are likely aware, primary responsibility for matters related to the administration and delivery of health care services rests with the provinces and territories. I note that you have also sent your email to the Honourable Hugh Flemming, Minister of Health of New Brunswick, who is the appropriate authority in this regard. I regret that I can only advise that you continue that course of enquiry.

That being said, issues related to Autism spectrum disorder education and awareness at the federal level fall within the purview of the Honourable Patricia A. Hajdu, Minister of Health, whom I note you have copied on your email. While the Prime Minister appreciates being made aware of your views, he will leave that matter to be considered by Minister Hajdu.

Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister. I wish you and your family well.

Yours sincerely,

T. Jolicoeur
Executive Correspondence Officer
for the Prime Minister's Office
Agent de correspondance
de la haute direction
pour le Cabinet du Premier ministre



1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited to tell the public that I and my Husband health have been permanently restore from HSV by Dr Agbomina . my husband and i had HSV for years but everyone told us that there was no cure to it and every doctor we contacted failed to cure us until I contacted Dr Agbomina , he recommended herbal medicine for my husband and I and we're both Negative now, this is the greatest testimony I have shared and i am so happy that we're normal now. You can contact Dr Agbomina via his WhatsApp +234(805)049-5479 for any other Disease of infection, You can reach him and get fast response from him on his email: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete