Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I will NOT join Autism Speaks Canada in CELEBRATING Autism Spectrum DISORDER

 I am the father of a 25 year old son with severe autism spectrum DISORDER and related developmental disabilities. Like many with autism and developmental disabilities (intellectual disabilities) my son suffers from epileptic seizures for which he receives anti-seizure medication 2X daily. As a person with autism, ID and epilepsy his life expectancy is reduced by 30 years. ... I live with and am thankful for the joy of my son every day but I will not be joining Autism Speaks Canada to celebrate my son's Autism Spectrum DISORDER as they stated within the last 24 hours.:

""April is World Autism Month, an annual opportunity for a dedicated conversation and celebration of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Over 70 million people in the world are autistic. In Canada approximately 1 in 66 children and youth are autistic. Let's celebrate these wonderful individuals by increasing understanding and awareness of autism.
Join us in lighting up the world with kindness this April. Show your support by donating now:""

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited to tell the public that I and my Husband health have been permanently restore from HSV by Dr Agbomina . my husband and i had HSV for years but everyone told us that there was no cure to it and every doctor we contacted failed to cure us until I contacted Dr Agbomina , he recommended herbal medicine for my husband and I and we're both Negative now, this is the greatest testimony I have shared and i am so happy that we're normal now. You can contact Dr Agbomina via his WhatsApp +234(805)049-5479 for any other Disease of infection, You can reach him and get fast response from him on his email: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete